B2B Marketing Manager
Location: Singapore Type: Full-time
SendForensics is looking for a Jill/Jack-of-all-trades to kickstart a dedicated marketing function.
The candidate will need to demonstrate proficiency in a wide-range of marketing disciplines, and be keen/able to learn unfamiliar disciplines as need be. As the requirements of the company grow, the candidate may also be required to manage a team of marketers across these multiple disciplines.
This role will be a real challenge at first, but it's an opportunity to be 'first-in', with no ceiling in sight as the company expands.
- SaaS Marketing (predominantly inbound)
- Enterprise Lead-Generation
- Enterprise Product Marketing
- Partner Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Cross-channel Marketing
- Must be able to grasp the technical concepts surrounding email security, deliverability and compliance.
- At least 4-5 years experience in B2B marketing for IT (preferably multi-channel).
- Good copywriting skills.
- English as a first language.
To apply, please send a CV (with references), brief covering letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org