Email Systems Engineer
Location: Singapore Type: Full-time
SendForensics is looking for a highly-capable and experienced email systems engineer to join the team.
The candidate will be working at the forefront of email security research and development, and will need to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of existing email security protocols and methodologies.
The role is primarily an enterprise support role, requiring experience with the administration of common email systems in commercial environments, but with a focus on security, deliverability and compliance aspects.
- Technical account management for enterprise customers.
- General customer support and technical troubleshooting.
- Contributions to product development; research, testing and experimentation.
- Assist in the maintenance of internal sending-systems.
- At least 2-3 years experience of email systems administration in a commercial environment.
- Intimate knowledge of SMTP, Postfix, Sendmail, Dovecot, Exchange, including installation, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Office 365, GSuite for business, and/or other commercial cloud-based email service offerings.
- Experience with setup, configuration and administration of inbound anti-spam systems and secure email gateways (SEGs).
- Solid grounding in email security, including all current protocols and mechanisms.
- Good written communication skills (English)
Experience in high-volume email delivery (including specialised high-volume sending MTAs) is a bonus.
To apply, please send a CV (with references), brief covering letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org